TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and to be bound by the terms and conditions of use set out below.
The term “Eyma Wear” or “us” or “we” refers to OnlineStore, the owner of the website, whose registered office is no 4 1st floor pusat perniagaan ppbt batu 40 45200 sabak bernam selangor
This website belongs to OnlineStore. The copyright to the contents of this website is owned by or licensed to OnlineStore. This website is intended for personal use, quick reference, illustration and information purposes only and may not be copied, redistributed or published in any manner without the written permission of OnlineStore. Any unauthorised use of any part of this website is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this website belong to OnlineStore. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Any use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. OnlineStore reserves the rights to bring any action arising from the improper or unauthorised use of this website, including any action for infringement of its trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
DISCLAIMER/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OnlineStore do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and OnlineStore expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which OnlineStore shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither OnlineStore or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. OnlineStore SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, INJURIES, SAVINGS OR GOODWILL RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM THIS WEBSITE.
You shall indemnify and keep OnlineStore indemnified against all claims, damages, actions and proceedings made or brought against the OnlineStore arising from your use of this website and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by you
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The linkage to other websites provided herein are merely for your convenience and do not signify that OnlineStore endorses such websites. OnlineStore bears no responsibility for the contents of such other websites and shall not be held liable for any damages or injury howsoever arising therefrom. You shall view any of the linked websites at your own risk.
OnlineStore reserves the rights to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein without notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
ON-LINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
It is our policy to respect and protect the privacy of our users. We may use your data or information collected on-line to contact you periodically by post, telephone, facsimile, e-mails or short message service (“SMS”) to update you on our products or upcoming events. We may also share such information with our subsidiaries to support their respective marketing and promotion efforts. We and our subsidiaries will not wilfully disclose any such information to any other third parties without your express permission.
Provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide us your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you the products or services you request or process your Personal Data for the purposes set forth below.
Please understand that should you provide insufficient information, inaccurate information or decline to provide obligatory information that we request for, we may not be able to process your requirements and/or requests and ultimately be unable to provide you with your requirements and/or requests.
It is acknowledged that the Personal Data collected and processed is obtained voluntarily and with your consent.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
We value the trust of our customers, business partners and guests and are committed to protecting your Personal Data and ensuring that your Personal Data is used only for the purposes stated herein.
DEFINING PERSONAL DATA:
Personal Data refers to any information, which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, Personal Data encompasses sensitive Personal Data, which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc.
WHAT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE EXPLAINS:
This Privacy Notice explains:
- WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
In order for us to operate in an efficient and effective manner and provide you with the best service possible, we may collect Personal Data from you which may include contact information about you, including but not limited to name, address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), passport and visa information and other relevant contact information, identification details, transaction information such as credit card detaills, any information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., health conditions that require specific accommodation, purchase of goods and services), information captured on card key and other security systems, including a recording of your image on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and a recording of your voice from calls made to us, information you provide us regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, contests or promotional offers, contact and other relevant details of corporations and individuals with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents, meeting and event planners)
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect Personal Data directly from you when you:
- request for goods or services
- make payment for goods and/or services
- perform commercial transactions with us
- fill up our registration card upon check-in/telephone/e-mail/web booking
- subscribe to one of our publications (for example, newsletters and brochures)
- fill up enquiry and feedback forms
- fill up any of our survey questionnaires
- lodge a complaint with us
- make a reservation
- apply for job vacancies with us
- attend interview sessions for employment purposes
Other than Personal Data obtained from you directly (as laid out above), we may also obtain your Personal Data from third parties we deal with or are connected with you, from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted. We also use Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) to record footage at our premises.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect Personal Data from you, which is to be utilized for one or more of the following purpose:
- to be able to process any commercial transaction
- for identification and verification purposes
- for operational and administrative purposes
- to provide customer support and services
- fulfill contractual obligations to you
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- to send you information on products and services, special promotional offers, newsletters; and/or customer survey forms and questionnaires
- to send you promotions and information on products and activities
- to protect the safety and well being of yourself and/or other customers
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- to process your requested services;
- to facilitate your participation in any contests or events;
- to administer and communicate with you in relation to our services and/or events;
- to process any payments related to your requested service;
- for insurance purposes;
- to operate our premises in a manner which is physically safe, secure and befitting of health and safety requirements;
- for internal investigations, audit or security purposes;
- to conduct internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
- to contact you regarding products, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials which we may feel interest you;
- to ensure that the content from our official website is presented in the most effective manner for your and for your computer and/or device;
- for purposes of employment with us.
CCTV footage, in particular, may also be used for the following purposes:
- for quality assurance purposes
- to provide for the safety and security of staff, guests and other visitors
- detecting and deterring suspicious, inappropriate or unauthorised use of our facilities
- detecting and deterring criminal behavior
- conducting incident investigations
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As a part of providing you with our products and services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors , service providers and/or professional advisers
- companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are directly related to the purpose of collecting your Personal Data
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
- subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to us.
- MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
We may use your Personal Data to provide you with information about our and third party services and/or products, which may be of interest or benefit you, except where otherwise requested by you.
In certain instances, we may disclose your relevant Personal Data to our preferred merchants and strategic partners where your prior consent has been obtained and subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to us. We take reasonable steps to make sure that our agreements with service providers include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your Personal Data to be utilised for the purposes of marketing or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, you may opt-out from receiving such marketing or promotional material at any time. You may select the “unsubscribe” option provided in our email or please contact us at the details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. We will abide by your latest written instructions to us.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Data we receive from you from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Data will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can assist you to access and correct your Personal Data held by us.
Subject to the exceptions provided under Malaysian law, you can obtain information about your personal data stored by us and, may request access to see any information stored about you and request correction, updating, deletion or disabling of the same at any time. Kindly contact us in writing at the contact details provided below for this purpose. Should you have any queries, objections or complaints about the processing of your personal data or if you wish to limit the processing of your personal data please contact us in writing using the contact details provided below.
We reserve the right to impose a fee for access of your personal data in the amounts as permitted under law. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data, we have the right to refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your personal data for the reasons permitted under law.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT US ONLINE
If you choose to obtain information or do business with us online by visiting any of Naim Holdings Berhad’s official websites you may wish to know the following:
8.1 Our official website
When you visit our official website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns to ascertain the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. Such information is not linked to you as an individual. We use such information to evaluate and improve the features, guest experience and functionality of our official website.
8.2 IP Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our official website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your membership information and to gather broad demographic information.
8.4 Links to third party websites
Please be informed that this Privacy Notice applies solely to our official website and does not apply to any third party websites you may access from our website. To determine how these third party websites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) deal with your Personal Data, you should ensure that you read their respective privacy policies.
- UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check our official website on an ongoing basis for information on our most up-to-date practices.
By continuing to deal with us or by continuing to engage or retain our services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, it is deemed that that you have accepted such modifications, updates or amendments unless you expressly stated otherwise in writing to us.
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT
Please note that it is obligatory for us to process your Personal Data for the reasons stated above. Nonetheless, you may stop receiving promotional activities by selecting the “unsubscribe” option provided in our email or please contact us at the details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. We will abide by your latest written instructions to us.
- PERSONAL DATA FROM MINORS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, kindly contact us during office hours (between 9.00am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday) at the following contact points:
Designation: Data Privacy Protection Officer
http:=”” svg<=”” a>”=”” xmlns:xlink=”<=”” svg=”” a=””>xtagstartz/svg>